The Sustainable Design SIG supports the development of science-based knowledge to support industry to deal with the challenges for Sustainable Design implementation (e.g. strategy, companies’ buy-in, collaboration, knowledge, tools and management).
The Sustainable Design SIG aims to:
- Enable the development of more sustainable products &services in industry
- Enhance the uptake of methods and tools by industry
- Raise the level of research results, by employing a systematic approach for sustainable design
- Create real-world examples, which can provide inspiration and insights to academics and practitioners
- Active dissemination of experiences and active attempts at increasing the industrial audience
- Make sustainable design alive, active and attractive for researchers and industrialists
Join us in our LinkedIn group, which brings together more than 800 members from industry, academia, NGOs, etc. It is the right environment for lively discussions and feedback!