Investigate different promising ways to share knowledge between academics, between academics and industrials, and best teaching practices towards a more efficient integration of sustainability in the Society. Beyond a diagnosis of the present situation, new solutions to address such an issue are expected to be developed and implemented during the next 3 years.
The objectives of the working group is to review, identify and define the best ways to disseminate knowledge related to sustainable design into educational sphere. The working group proposes to identify the best teaching practices in sustainable design according to several parameters such as audience, education level, skill level, teaching volume (hours)…
- Several meetings were conducted essentially with academics
- A first literature review on sustainable design education was performed highlighting traditional educational forms and innovative forms
- Several educational or more largely communication platform were identified
- Several cursus related to sustainable design from various universities and engineering schools were identified and screened
- Characterization of concepts that are teached
- Characterize Knowledge and skills developed according to the dissemination form
- Define a way to take advantage from numerical platform to teach sustainable design
- Modeling interaction between concepts, audience, skills, teaching form and evaluation processes
HOW TO ENGAGE?
Contact us to learn how to engage at the Design Society and be part of this working group!