The Sustainable Design SIG supports the development of science-based knowledge to support industry to deal with the challenges for Sustainable Design implementation (e.g. strategy, companies’ buy-in, collaboration, knowledge, tools and management).
The Sustainable Design SIG aims to:
- Enable the development of more sustainable products and services in industry, with an enhanced uptake of methods and tools
- Raise the level of research results and professionalism, by employing a systematic approach for sustainable design
- Create real-world examples, which can provide inspiration and insights to academics and practitioners
- Active dissemination of experiences and active attempts at increasing the industrial audience
- Make sustainable design alive, active and attractive for researchers and industrialists